Your Support Makes It Happen
To invest in our current and future projects with our various partners to deliver housing and infrastructure outcomes. Each investment partner is different and we have a wide variety of investment partners from individuals, not-for-profits, for-profits and commercial companies. We are grateful for every one and would work with each individually.
List of Current Projects
- Cranes Care and Support - Grafton NSW : Securing housing options for the participants in the healthy minds project. This initiative offers a 12 week support and educational program for people exiting psychological wards.
- Three Sister - Cairns QLD: Securing and building housing options for Indigenous Australians who are undertaking health procedures in Cairns and require temporary affordable housing.
- Karnak Playhouse - Mosman Far North QLD: Sourcing investment funds to build the amphitheatre to make art and theatre accessible to rural and regional Queensland.
- Sydney Off-The Plan investments: Commission sales of off-the-plan Sydney properties go directly to help fund our social infrastructure projects. We also seek out investment funds for future housing affordability inclusionary housing in Sydney for people escaping domestic/family violence and refugees.
- Community Cafe: To fund the start up infrastructure cost of cafes to help direct income into our projects. These cafes provide work opportunities for disadvantaged youth and refugees.
Future Project Initiatives
- Jacaranda Manors - Grafton: Provide safe housing options for people exiting Grafton gaol and be reunited with their family.
- Multicultural Smart City: Sourcing land in the South West Sydney growth corridor to create a multicultural smart city.
- Blockchain lending: To find innovative blockchain lending strategies for investors to fund and support current and future projects.
- Regional Safe House: To build housing assets to provide a home for people escaping domestic and family violence situations.
- The Man Cave Project: To build boarding house infrastructure to house homeless older single men.
Copyright @ 2019 Housing with a Purpose Pty Ltd
ABN: 71 136 270 224
ABN: 71 136 270 224